Sometimes we just crave carbs, especially toast or a nice buttery brioche. Let's merge the two for a nice protein spread with healthy fats!
|Prep Time||2 Minutes|
|Cook Time||4 Minutes|
- 1 Scoop of MuscleSport Lean Whey Revolution CinnaCrunch
- 1/2 pack of Optimum Nutrition Protein Almonds Cinnamon Roll
- 1 bottle of USN Trust 25 RTD Chocolate
- A pack of brioche rolls - We used ASDA Baker's Selection Brioche Rolls.
Nutrition Information Per Recipe
of which Saturates: 8.9g
of which Sugars: 17.9g
of which Polyols: 5g
- Bread Knife
- Take out two rolls of brioche and cut them in half longways.
- Insert the brioche slices in the taster and brown to desired level. ours took around 4 minutes.
- While waiting for the brioche to toast, add two scoops of MuscleSport Lean Whey Revolution CinnaCrunch in a bowl.
- Slowly pour some USN Trust 25 RTD Chocolate while mixing with a fork until you reach a nice thick consistency. We used around 100ml.
- Take out the toasted brioche and spread the mixture made on top.
- Open the pack of Optimum Nutrition Protein Almonds Cinnamon Roll. Use a weighted objected to crush some of the almonds.
- Sprinkle the crushed almonds of top of the now toasted brioche that have the spread on them, adding two full almonds where desired.
Boom, something dirty, sweet, high in protein and fast to make.