Fudge Brownie Protein Rocks
Posted on 08 August 2019by
If you're a fan of Rice Krispy treats then you'll love this recipe. Best of all, you can enjoy these Fudge Brownie Protein Rocks in no time!
|Cook Time||4 Minutes|
- 2 x Fudge Brownie USN Trust Protein Bars
- 50g Kellogg's Rice Krispies or other brand
Nutrition Information Per Recipe
of which Saturates: 9.4g
of which Sugars: 7.15g
of which Polyols: 26g
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Kitchen Food Scales
- Weight out 50g of Kellogg's Rice Krispies using food scales and then pour into the bowl.
- Break up 2 Fudge Brownie USN Trust Protein Bars into the bowl.
- Put the bowl into a microwave (based on 800w) and cook for 15 seconds.
- Take out, stir with spoon and reinsert into microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Repeat step 4 until the Trust Bars have melted to a nice consistency. Be careful not to overcook as chocolate can easily burn.
- Once you have gotten the mixture to a consistency you are happy mix, use an ice cream scoop to scoop out little spheres (rocks) and empty careful onto the plate.
That's it! Now enjoy. If you want to make your rocks more solid, I recommend you pop them in the fridge for an hour.