Vegan Protein Apple Crumble
Posted on 15 August 2019by
Who doesn't love some warm apple crumble? Believe me when I say this is one of the most delicious and easy recipes we have come up with , and no oven needed. Also for our vegan fanbs out there, 100% animal byproduct free! You have got to try this!
|Prep Time||2 Minutes|
|Cook Time||6 Minutes|
- 2 x Braeburn Apples, though you can use any soft sweet tasting apple variety.
- 2 x Lenny & Larry's Apple Pie Complete Cookie, available instores. £2 each or 12 for £20.
- 1 x Skinny Syrup Toffee Apple flavour available instores only, £3.95 each or 6 for £20.
Nutrition Information Per Recipe
of which Saturates: 12.02g
of which Sugars: 55.38g
of which Polyols: 0g
- Small Rectangular Microwave Safe Deep Dish
- Chopping Board / Flat Plate
- Peel, slice and deseed both apples.
- Lay the apple slices evenly in the roaster dish.
- Add 6 tablespoons of water over the apple slices.
- Put the deep dish into a microwave (based on 800w) and cook for 5 minutes on high.
- Remove the dish from the microwave and drain any excess water.
- Squirt some Skinny Syrup Toffee Apple over the apple slices.
- Break up and crumble both Lenny & Larry's Apple Pie Complete Cookie over the top.
- Squirt lines of Skinny Syrup Toffee Apple over the top.
- Add to the microwave and cook for a further 1 minute on high.
TIP: Try mixing flavours of Lenny & Larry's Apple Pie Complete Cookie for different tastes. I recommend trying 1 x Salted Caramel and 1 x Apple Pie Complete Cookie.
That's it! Fast, easy, simple, and no baking involved.