NutraBio UpSorb is a twice-a-day bioavailability and absorption enhancer, designed to help you get the most you can out of your supplement and nutrition regimens. UpSorb features a synergistic combo of Astragin and Bioperine at research-backed dosages to increase nutrient transporters and decrease gut inflammation, which helps increase nutrient uptake and absorption. These main benefits, in turn, allow UpSorb to help unleash the full potential of the rest of your supplements by facilitating greater nutrient utilization of key amino acids, healthy fats, vitamins, botanicals and minerals.
Stack UpSorb today to unleash the raw power of all your supps!
UpSorb is the perfect add-on item to any supplement purchase or stack, and will help get the utmost effect from all the products you invest your hard earned money in.
- Comprised of a highly purified and fractionated complex of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus produced via pharmaceutical extraction and processing.*
- Shown in 16 in-vitro and eight in-vivo studies to increase bioavailability and absorption of several key nutrients, including fish oil (100% increase), L-Citrulline (45% increase), and Curcumin (92% increase).*
- Astragin improves nutrient absorption by up-regulating mRNA and transporters, such as SGLT1, CAT1, and GLUT4. These transporters regulate the amount of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients that enter into the intestinal cells. This is important as any nutrients that do not enter these cells will be excreted.*
- AstraGin has been documented in studies to improve the uptake of numerous amino acids, including arginine (67% increase), creatine (33% increase), and leucine (58% increase). This is especially noteworthy as muscle protein synthesis is directly impacted by the availability of leucine (the anabolic "trigger" for muscle growth).*
- AstraGin may also support better muscle recovery and growth following training as studies on ginsenosides (one of the active components in AstraGin) note that it activates the mTOR signal pathway by regulating upstream kinases in muscle cells.
- Astragalosides, another active component in AstraGin®, affects mTOR via its regulation on insulin levels.*
- In vivo studies also indicate that AstraGin has a beneficial impact on gut health due to its ability to reduce inflammation in the intestinal wall by 73%.*
- Animal studies note that AstraGin may help repair ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls in colitis-induced subjects.*
- Lastly, AstraGin may help suppress appetite as up-regulates tryptophan absorption by 53%. Tryptophan is an amino acid used to produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter that acts as an appetite-reducing (anorexigenic) signal in the brain.*
- May also support healthy gut flora population
- Black pepper is one of the most widely used spices in the world.*
- BioPerine is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) containing 95% piperine.*
- BioPerine enhances nutrient bioavailability by inhibiting enzymes that metabolize nutrients (such as CYP3A4) as well as proteins that contribute to first-pass elimination of drugs (such as P-glycoprotein).*
- Piperine (the active component of BioPerine) has also been noted to stimulate amino acid transporters, facilitating greater uptake of amino acids into the bloodstream.*
- Lastly, piperine inhibits the cell pump responsible for drug elimination from cells.*
- Piperine has documented to enhance the bioavailability of several of the most frequently used daily health supplements including curcumine (2000% increase), resveratrol (229% increase), and CoQ10 (30% increase).*
NutraBio UpSorb Highlights
- Increases Fish Oil Absorption By 100%
- Increases CoQ10 Absorption By 30%
- Increases Amino Acid Absorption By 67%
- Increases Resveratrol Absorption By 229%
- Increases Vitamin & Mineral Absorption By 250%
- Increases Curcumin Absorption By 2000%
- Increases Other Ingredient Absorption By 250%
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings per Container: 60 (60ct)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|AstraGin (astragalus membranaceous (root), panex notogginseng (root)||50 mg
|BioPerine (black pepper extract) (standardized to 95% piperine)||5 mg
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 or 2,500 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. † Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Rice Flower 195 mg, Vegetable Capsule.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule of NutraBio UpSorb 2 times daily with meals and/or supplements, or as directed by your physician.
Allergen Information: n/a.
Warnings: Not suitable for children and pregnant women. With sweetener(s). Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Store in a cool, dry place. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not exceed suggested use. For allergens see ingredients in Bold.
Please Note: Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours of NutraBio UpSorb.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.