Ashwagandha 600 Sport
Olimp Ashwagandha 600 Sport contains Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is commonly known as Indian ginseng, or winter cherry, and it is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda (a system of Indian medicine developed in ancient times). In traditional Hindu philosophy, it is treated as a rejuvenating agent, the so-called Rasayana. Ayurveda describes Rasayanas as compounds which counteract the effects of old age and disease.
Olimp Ashwagandha 600 Benefits
- Supports the functioning of the nervous system (it improves the memory),
- Supports the functioning of the reproductive system (it boosts sexual functions),
- Supports the functioning of the immunological system (it improves cell immunity),
- Has antioxidating properties, which help protect cells against reactive forms of oxygen
- Ingredients and dosages are identical to those used in clinical trials
- One pack provides up to a month of supplements
- Applies a holistic mechanism in its action on the body of an athlete
- Withania somnifera, originally known as an adaptogen, increases the resistance of the body to stress.
KSM-66® is a patented Ashwagandha extract with the highest concentration of active compounds in the world. The manufacturer needed as many as 14 years to develop the extraction process for the purpose of the isolation of such a rich raw material.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60 (60ct)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera L.) KSM-66,||300 mg||*|
|Of Which 5% withanolides||15 mg||*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 or 2,500 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. † Daily Value not established.|
Ingredients: 60% KSM-66 ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera L.), bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents – magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; capsule (gelatine, colour: E 171).
Directions: 1 capsule OF Olimp Ashwagandha 600 Sport twice a day with a meal, washed down with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Allergen Information: n/a.